is an on-demand e-learning site that provides high-quality technical education regarding the design, specification, testing and implementation of geosynthetic technologies. Enjoy lectures from the world's leading experts, earn PDH credits and gain valuable knowledge right from the comfort of your desk. If you would like to receive monthly course updates, please sign up.
How does it work?
- Search, the class catalog below, expand topic categories by clicking on the blue arrow, and click on the name of a course to read its full description.
- Create an account, using the tool in the top left of your screen. No credit card or payment is required to create an account.
- Purchase: When you find a course you like, click on the add + button to add the course to your shopping cart. Once you have selected all the courses you would like to view proceed to the checkout.
- Once a course is purchased, it will be added to your account dashboard. Watch, rewind and pause the course as needed. All courses are streaming only; therefore, an internet connection is required to take the course. Courses are not downloadable. However, some courses offer downloadable notes and materials for printing. Many courses offer optional quizzes (required for PDH verification).
- Watch the presentation. When applicable, you may take the quiz.
- Return to your account to look for new courses and revisit previously purchased courses.
Questions? Please email us at Support@MinervaTRI.com or call +1.561.768.9487 between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm (US Eastern Time) on weekdays.